Igniting the Spirit of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Vision, Priority, and Thrust of the Institution
Our college is driven by the Vision that it should focus on producing professionally competent and socially sensitive engineers. The institute encourages the students and faculty to be creative thinkers, to be innovative, and for registering patents. They are further encouraged to create new products which need conceptual clarity, innovation, and realization of new products.
Right from 2006, the college has been conducting events that celebrate innovative ideas and solutions which attracted the attention of various engineering colleges in the country and they deputed their students to participate in this event year after year. Thus, the college has been making pioneering efforts for the cause of igniting the spirit of innovation in engineering students.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Initiatives
- Establishment of Sreenidhi Hub and facilities provided
- SNIST – MoE’s Institute Innovation Council – Recognized with Highest Rating - Five Star Rating
- SNIST – Sreenidhi Hub Recognized by The Ministry of MSME as the Host Institute to promote and Support Business Incubation.
- SNIST as J- Lab under J-HUB, JNTUH – Promoting Innovation at Regional Level.
- Strategic Alliances Forged for promoting Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Associated with (Telangana Academy of Skills and Knowledge (TASK) and Indian School of Business (ISB).
- Entrepreneurship Elective Courses from Wadhwani Foundation USA to Students.
- Mentoring and Training program in association with The Indus Entrepreneurs(TiE Group), Telangana Hub (Thub), and Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD)
Student Special Projects