It is one of the most anticipated fests of the year conducted in collaboration with the Arts Club and TechVision Club, a very well-known clubs for its cultural and wide range of creative domains. It gives numerous opportunities for students to showcase their talents, ranging from technical to cultural fields. It includes various technical and non-technical events showcased from clubs across the college and ends with one of the most awaited events of the fest, the cult night.
Apart from conducting consistent affairs, the clubs has also methodized events relating to Amazon Web Services (AWS), R programming, Human Library, and Technova among others, showcasing the relevant skills and learning to the students, and teamed up with Infosys for an industrial visit.
We make sure to update our social media pages regularly with emphasis on the latest technological happenings, personas, tech facts among other captivating news and activities.
- The clubs organized an event based on the post-pandemic industrial challenges conducted by Mr. Sri Charan Lakkaraju, a Forbes Asia 30 Under 30 2018 entrepreneur and a campus recruitment trainer. The event gave insights into what to expect from the industry post-pandemic while providing students with ways to build their skills and technologies to suffice the upcoming needs of the industry.
- Learning AI using Google AutoML, IBM Watson, and TensorFlow, a two-day workshop that helped students to discover various technologies and libraries required to build a strong foundation in the AI and Machine Learning domain.
- Alongside conducting frequent workshops, the club has organized quizzes based on C-programming and data structures respectively. The quiz consisted of competitive questions ranging from a wide set of topics and was taken up by students across various streams.
- The clubs organized an event in collaboration with ischoolconnect technologies to help students find ways to apply for universities and take the next step to pursue masters and other courses across the globe.
- he Angular11 workshop, a two-day workshop provided students with abundant learning to build quality mobile and web applications while showcasing the relevant skills to be worked upon for better outcomes in the industry.